1. Class diagrams are the most popular _____________________used for construction of software applications
2. Class diagram is basically a graphical representation of the static view of the system and represents different aspects of the application
3. Class diagrams are used for ____________
4. All classes have different access levels that can apply to attriubtes and methods. Can you fill in the blanks for the - and the /?
5. For the following ATM system class diagram, which statement is correct?
6. In the following Hotel Management System class diagram, what are the methods included for the 'Inventory' class?
7. Object diagrams are derived from class diagrams so object diagrams are dependent upon class diagrams
8. Activity diagrams have symbols for activities, states, including separate symbols for an initial state and a final state.
9. Looking at the following class definition and diagram, which of the following statements is correct?
10. Generally speaking (take a look at the 'Dog' class below) attributes are _________ and methods are __________.