1. UML stands for ________________-
2. UML is a _____________________for diagramming the requirements, actions and physical distribution of software systems.
3. In the mid 1990's, there were several popular object-oriented diagramming methods.
Fortunately, each of their proponents agreed to develop a new system and standard that
has the best qualities of all of them
4. There are different types of UML diagrams. Use Cases represent the the types of people (_____) that will be using the software
5. What are the different interaction diagrams UML has?
6. Here an association between a and b has been shown. If there is no arrow on the line, the association is taken to be _____________________. A unidirectional association is indicated like this
7. The special association of a car to its compoment parts is known as aggegration. If b aggregates a, then a is a part of b, but their ______________________________
8. f you were modeling a person, the lifetime of the heart and lungs would be directly controlled by the lifetime of the aggregating person.We call this special relationship _______________
9. The following UML diagram shows ________________and we can conclude that some animals are mammals and some are reptiles.
10. The diagram below shows an example of __________________________. The two base classes are unrelated in this case.
11. It is good practice to remember that inheritance should model is-a relationships and aggegration should model has-a relationships.
12. In the following diagram, a hotel management system is shown. The + symbols are:
13. Look closely at the diagram. The attributes are shown in the middle section. What goes in the bottom section?
14. What is an example of a method in this diagram?
15. Aggregation is demonstrated between Customer and Account (Customer -has an -account). This means, if a customer account is deleted ______________
16. UML was set up as one of the many hundreds of models to describe an object-oriented programming approach
17. Since classes are the building block of objects, ___________ are the building blocks of UML
18. UML is a pictorial language used to make software blueprints
19. UML diagrams are not only made for developers but also for business users, common people, and anybody interested to understand the system
20. UML is not a programming language but tools can be used to generate code in various languages using UML diagram