1. When two or more methods (functions) in the same Class have the same name but different parameters,this is called method _________
2. Analyse the following code snippet. What is the output?
3. In this example a subclass is _________________________ of a method in the superclass.
4. Method Overloading happens at compile time while Overriding happens at runtime
5. In a class, there can be several methods with the same name. However they must have a different signature. A signature is__________________
6. The practice of defining ______________ within the same class that share the same name but have different parameters is called overloading methods.
7. It is possible for the constructor to be overloaded. This can happen if you _______________
8. If we define a method that exists in the super class and we override the super class method, it is called called class overloading.
9. Method overriding happens with methods with the same name and same signature between inherited classes.
10. operator overloading, sometimes termed operator ad hoc ______________, is where different operators have different implementations depending on their arguments.
11. In some programming languages, function overloading or method overloading is the ability to create multiple functions of the same name with different implementations
12. Overriding is where a __________ can have a different execution for a method compared with the same named method for the base class.
13. Most experts would suggest that Python doesn't (obviously) support method overloading.
14. Overloading refers to an item ___________________. Operator names are often overloaded.
15. To demonstrate overriding, it is not necessary at all (or not typical) to use inheritance.