1. Composition aggregation is where an object that is created can be composed of other objects - if the original object is deleted, the composed objects will continue to exist.
2. Composition is a strong type of aggregation and is sometimes referred to as a "death" relationship.
3. Read the following example and decide whether it is a rough analogy to Composition in OOP.
4. In essence, Composition is also a whole/part relationship but unlike aggregation, here the lifetime of the "part" is controlled by the ________
5. Composition is represented in UML using a line connecting the objects with a solid diamond at the end of the object that owns the other object.