1. Abstraction is about pulling out the key features of a system and ignoring _________________________
2. Abstraction is one of the key features of OOP.
3. How has abstraction been used in the following example?
4. In the following example (in Java) abstraction has been provided by the …..
5. The brewFilterCoffee and brewEspresso methods ____________ the specific operations required to brew the coffee. All that is needed is to know how to call the methods
6. Another definition of abstraction in object orientated programming is that it hides the internal details/complexity from the user.
7. Abstractions (e.g. making several classes) make it a lot easier to handle complexity by splitting them into smaller parts
8. Abstraction is said to….
9. Abstraction is related to both encapsulation and data hiding.
10. Abstraction is one of the most important principles in object-oriented software engineering and is closely related to several other important concepts, including ….