1. Unlike Arrays, Linked Lists, Stack and queues, which are linear data structures, trees are________________ data structures.
2. In this example, the top most node is 'j'. ‘a’ is a child of ‘f’, and ‘f’ is the parent of ‘a’. The leaf nodes are:
3. Trees (with some ordering e.g., BST) provide moderate access/search (quicker than Linked List and slower than arrays)
4. Binary Tree Representation in C: A tree is represented by a pointer to the topmost node in tree. If the tree is empty, then value of root is _____
5. Which statement best describes the following?
6. Analyse the following code implementation. Which statement best describes what it is doing?
7. Analyse the following code for a Python implementation of a Binary tree. What happens at the last command?
8. A Binary tree is Perfect Binary Tree in which all internal nodes have two children and all leaves are at the same level
9. Searching a binary search tree for a specific key can be programmed recursively or iteratively. Fill in the blanks for this recursive version (line 2)
10. What code would go in line 6? (this is an iterative version of searching a binary search tree)