1. There are three commonly used traversal methods: Pre-order, In-order and ________________
2. In this traversal method, the root node is visited first, then the left subtree and finally the right subtree
3. In this traversal method, the left subtree is visited first, then the root and later the right sub-tree. Remember that every node may represent a subtree itself
4. In this traversal method, the root node is visited last, hence the name. First we traverse the left subtree, then the right subtree and finally the root node
5. Post-order traversal of the following binary tree would result in:
6. In-order traversal of the following binary tree would result in:
7. Pre-order traversal of the following binary tree would result in:
8. True or false: In a preorder traversal of a binary search tree, the first item printed out is always the smallest one
9. Have a look at the following python implementation of a traversal method. Specifically, the function Xtraversal - what type of traversal is it?
10. Analyse the following python program that shows in-order implementation. What would replace the ?????s in the code?
11. The following code shows an OOP representation of a Binary tree (Python). The class represents an individual node. Analyse the code and select the statement that is correct
12. T is a binary tree of height 3. If every internal node of T has 1 child, then there is a total of 8 nodes.
13. In-order traversal tends to retrieve the data according to its inherent sequence (for example, alphabetically)
14. What is the time complexity of pre-order traversal in an iterative fashion?
15. What is the space complexity of post-order traversal, assuming recursion is used? (d is the tree depth and n is the number of nodes)