1. An example of this technique is Quick Sort.
2. ___________is a powerful tool that gives us the ability to branch while iterating.
3. ____________ involves setting up a constraint and eliminating obvious dead-end solutions based on that constraint.
4. Understanding of ___________ leads us to the solutions that work but we might suspect are not the best; in other words, they satisfy all constraints but are
5. ___________ refers to a search for patterns in a set of data.
6. This is the process of breaking down a complex problem into smaller problems, each of which is simple enough to solve.
7. __________ is used by a programmer in order to focus only on the important details and leave out the irrelevant ones.
8. Quick sort is an example of a ___________ algorithm.
9. A binary search can potentially be helped by constructing a binary tree.
10. ___________ is another way of looking for patterns and the use of infographics and sophisticated graphing theory
makes data mining much easier