1. The commutative law is the same as the associative law. They are different names for the same thing.
2. The Commutative law states that: A + A = A
3. Which of the following are expressions of the Commutative law?
4. According to the Commutative law, A + B is equal to B + A and A + B can also be equal to AB
5. Fill in the blanks in the following diagram illustrating commutation
6. Decide if the following statement is true or false.
7. Simply put, the commutative property states that the factors in an equation can be rearranged freely without affecting the outcome of the equation
8. The commutative property can be expressed through the equations a + b = b + a and a x b = b x a. No matter the order of the values in these equations, the _____ will always be the same.
9. We can tell the difference between the associative and the commutative property by asking the question, “Are we changing the order of the elements, or are we changing the grouping of the elements?
10. Decide whether the following statement is true or false.