1. In computer science, a tree is a widely used data structure that simulates a hierarchical tree structure, with a root value and subtrees of children with a parent node, represented as a set of _______________.
2. Which of the following are valid applications of trees in the field of computer science?
3. Read the following excerpt that highlights the difference between Queues and Stacks and Trees. Fill in the blanks
4. The image below shows a simple unordered tree. Which of the following statements are accurate?
5. The tree with no nodes is called a null or empty tree
6. A node with no children is called a:
7. A node with at least one child is called an:
8. The connection between one node and another node is called an:
9. A group of nodes with the same children are called 'siblings'
10. The ______of a node is defined as: 1 + the number of edges between the node and the root
11. The ___________is the number of edges on the longest path between that node and a leaf.
12. The ________ is the height of its root node.
13. The _______ is the number of edges from the tree's root node to the node.
14. As a data type, a tree has a value and children, and the children are themselves _____
15. A __________ is a type of tree in which a parent node has only two child nodes.
16. ____________ traversal would give: 4251637
17. ____________traversal would give: 1245367
18. ___________traversal would give: 7635421
19. __________ would give: 1234567
20. Which of the following statements are correct in either describing the advantages of the use of trees or defining the function of a tree.