7. Code after double slashes // or between /* and */ is treated as a ___________
10. You can place any number of scripts in an HTML document. Scripts can be placed in the , or in the section of an HTML page, or in both.
12. Placing scripts at the bottom of the body tag element improves the display speed, because script compilation slows down the display.
13. External scripts are NOT practical when the same code is used in many different web pages.
15. In this example, the code changes the content of its own element (using this.innerHTML):
16. In the following example, what will happen when you click the 'button' which says 'Try it'
17. In this code, on clicking the button, ___________________________________
18. In the following example, clicking on the button "Try it", will __________________-
20. The _____() method displays a dialog box that prompts the visitor for input. A _____box is often used if you want the user to input a value before entering a page