1. SSH stands for _______________
2. SSH is a _________________ protocol that allows secure communication between a client and a server.
3. To use SSH, the server must be running the SSH server program and the user has to be using the ___________________________
4. In SSH, the connection is made over a ___________________on a potentially insecure network.
5. The SSH protocol ensures that every one else in addition to the user can see the data transferred. This makes it both public and secure.
6. SSH is used to log in to a remote machine and ___________________________.
7. When using SSH, the connection is made using TCP to a ________ of the server.
8. An example of an SSH client is _________________.
9. The standard TCP port for SSH is ___ The best known example application is for remote login to computer systems by users
10. SSH uses public-key cryptography to authenticate the remote computer and allow it to authenticate the user, if necessary