1. FTP is what is used to ___________________files between computers.
2. Downloading is simply the term used for copying files from the internet (or a server) to your own computer.
3. Internet addresses have 'http' at their start. This tells your internet browser that you are _____________________________
4. It may be necessary to download a whole folder of files from the internet. This is carried out using FTP.
5. Many modern browsers have FTP built into them, but professional web developers may download their own FTP program (e.g. filezilla).
6. If large files are being distributed it is actually much quicker to collect them using email rather than FTP
7. The File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard network protocol used for the transfer of computer files from a server to a client using the _________________ on a computer network.
8. FTP is built on a client-server model architecture and uses separate control and data connections between the client and the server
9. FTP is, for web developers, a way of moving information from the computer you’re working on to the _______ where a website is hosted.
10. If you want to install WordPress on a web server, for example, you’re going to need ______ to copy the files over.