1. What are WEP, WPA and WPA2?
2. WEP offers relatively poor security and is no longer supported by the Wi-Fi Alliance.
3. What does WPA stand for?
4. WPA generally uses a ___ pre-shared key.
5. WPA was succeeded by WPA2. WPA2 offers better security as it supports ______ ______ ______.
6. An advantage of WPA2 is that it has no known security flaw.
7. Routers usually broadcast the 'name' of the Wi-Fi network by default (e.g. 'Guest Wi-Fi'). The technical term for the name of a network is the …
8. Most routers allow this broadcast to be disabled. Why would doing this improve the security of the network?
9. A MAC (Media Access Control) address whitelist is a list of approved MAC addresses that are allowed to connect to a network.
10. Why would a whitelist provide little protection against a sophisticated Wi-Fi hacker?