1. ___________ is the practice of preventing and protecting against unauthorized intrusion into corporate networks; __________ focuses on how devices interact, and on the connective tissue between them.
2. There are different types of Network threats. They are usually either _________ or ___________ attacks.
3. Which type of attack is this excerpt referring to? Fill in the blanks.
4. Which type of attack is this example referring to?
5. The majority of these sorts of assaults are simply avoided by_______________which proves to be vulnerable or by filtering out particular packet sequences.
6. Fill in the blanks in the excerpt below that outlines the nature of a resource attack.
7. What are the commonly used terms to describe this sort of resource attack/threat?
8. Which of the following is NOT a type of network attack?
9. Internal threats inside an organisation that can compromise the network include employee theft, weak access control and ______________
10. A distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attack is a challenge to make an online service ______________________
11. It is worth noting (see screenshot below) that Wikipedia divides network threats into two types:
12. Networks in a local area network are always perfectly secure, as compared to the internet.
13. School networks are safe from any network threats as they connect to the internet via an ISP (Internet Secure Provider)
14. Some companies divide up the different network threats into the following categories: internal threat, system threat and_______________
15. Networks in a company could also be in danger or under threat from employee theft and abuse of the network.