1. A database is being created on Crime in a local area. Examples of _______ could be 'Crimes', 'Victims', 'Criminals' and 'Police Officers'
2. What type of database might store tables like 'People', 'Relationships', 'Messages','Pictures'?
3. An essential feature of a database is making each record unique. To make them unique we we use ______________
4. Ensures tables are linked with foreign key where one attribute is a primary key and they are of the same data type
5. An item of data that can be used to index the whole data set (can't be primary key, eg sort by date)
6. Internal, conceptual and end user
7. Combines two fields to make a primary key
8. The term attribute refers to a ________ of a table
9. Which of the following gives a logical structure of the database graphically?
10. If you were collecting and storing information about your music collection, an album would be considered a(n) _____.