2. Why might someone want to compress a file?
3. Where is downloaded audio or video often stored before it plays?
4. Lossy compression removes …
5. Higher frequency and quieter sounds are removed from the original track in MP3 files.
6. In which of these applications is lossy compression most likely to be used?
7. Lossless compression records ' ____' in data.
8. ZIP files are an example of lossless compression.
9. Lossless compression produces smaller files than lossy compression.
10. When would lossless compression be preferrable to lossy compression?