1. Which of the following is a feature of source code?
2. Source code is usually written in machine code.
3. Source code can be written in a …
4. Object code is produced by a …
5. A program written in C is an example of object code.
6. A .exe file would contain source code.
7. Commercial software developers usually want to keep the '___' '___' confidential.
8. It is easy to work out the original source code from object code in binary.
9. Why is it more difficult to protect source code that is converted into bytecode object code?
10. Source code is sometimes kept by a third party in …