1. A virtual machine _____ another computer system. This means that one system can behave like another.
2. Virtual machines can also be used to run the same ________ (also known as intermediate code) on different computer systems.
3. The operating system (OS) actually running on the computer is usually referred to as the ____ OS.
4. Any operating system (OS) running on a virtual machine is usually referred to as a ____ OS.
5. Which of these options are advantages of virtual machines?
6. A single computer system can only run one virtual machine.
7. One of the most commonly used virtual machines for reading intermediate code is the …
8. Another example of a virtual machine, used for the .NET Framework, is the …
9. Single-board computers such as the Raspberry PI can be used to run retro games on virtual machines.
10. What does VPS stand for?