1. In programming, what is a module?
2. Ideally, modules should be …
3. What would a programmer find in a library?
4. In MS Windows, a library is called a ...
5. Content from a library can be incorporated into a compiled programe or 'called' as an external file.
6. Which of these options are advantages of using libraries:
8. Linkers can combine object files and objects from ______ .
9. A linkage editor makes a relocatable executable program.
A dynamic linker waits until load time or run time to make an executable program.
10. What is the file usually called that tells a compiler how to compile and link a program?
11. The ________ _______ made by the linker is then loaded into main memory by the loader.
12. The loader is part of the operating system (OS).
13. Absolute loading uses ___ ____ main memory location each time.
14. Relocatable loading uses relative addresses and ______ main memory locations may be used each time.
15. Dynamic run-time loading generates an absolute address when an instruction is actually ________.