1. An operating system is an example of system software.
2. What does an operating system manage?
3. The operating system is loaded onto a computer by what type of program?
4. The core of an operating system is known as the kernel.
5. An operating system manages _____ and these _____ are often shared among the various programs that want to use them.
6. Which of these options are allocated by the operating system?
7. One of the earliest operating systems was the Atlas Supervisor. When was it commissioned?
8. The most used desktop operating system in the world is …
9. The most used mobile operating system in the world is …
10. Which of these terms refers to a family of operating systems with similar design?