1. What is secondary storage?
2. Random Access Memory (RAM) is a type of secondary storage.
3. Hard disks contain rotating platters coated with what?
4. How does a hard disk store data?
5. Which of the following are types of optical disk?
6. What are two problems associated with optical disks?
7. How do re-writeable disks work?
9. Each cell in an SSD is like a switch that can be either on or off (1 or 0).
10. What are the rows and columns of the cells in an SSD called?
11. Complete this sentence: 'Current is used to move electrons in the cell into …'
12. In a NAND cell, no electrons = 1 and some electrons = 0.
13. Data can be easily overwritten in the cells of an SSD.
14. Groups of cells are called '….' and '…'.
15. What are some advantages of SSD over hard disk storage?