1. Binary is a _________ language that uses just two digits: 1 and 0
2. Read the following excerpt on Binary and decide/research whether it is true.
3. Spot the error in the following:
4. The following shows the Binary number 1010 (10 in Decimal). If we wanted a larger number, what would go to the left of the 8?
5. What is the following binary number in our decimal system?
6. In Binary, eight bits make a:
7. In Binary, the largest positive number you can create using just three bits is:
8. Read the following excerpt on Leibniz's ideas and work out what number(s) can be created from two bits using a 1 and a 0
9. Why do computers use binary?