2. A bit has a single binary value -either 0 or 1
3. The value of a bit is usually stored as either above or below a designated level of electrical charge in a single capacitor within a memory device.
4. A group of four bits, or half a byte, is sometimes called a ____________________
6. 1 byte can be used to store
7. This shows a memory stick with….
8. bits, bytes, megabytes, gigabytes, terabytes etc are all used to…
10. A byte can be used to
11. The symbol for byte is uppercase B. 16 bytes would be written as
12. A kilobyte is thought of as approximately 1000 bytes but to be accurate it is:
13. Have a look at the table below which shows the units of information leading to memory. Fill in the blanks
14. Look at the wikipedia list of sizes with examples below. What is the blank most likely to be?
15. A 1TB hard disk could hold about….
16. A petabyte is equivalent to 1024 Terabyes. Which of the statements is true?
17. With over a billion daily active users, Facebook is the third-busiest site on the internet, according to Alexa. Which statement is true?
18. An MP3 music track is about:
19. A typical high definition movie is about:
20. A single text character (like 'E') can be stored in….