1. Testing is essential in any project. It ensures that:
2. A test plan is a formal document that details the tests to be performed on software when complete.
3. Given the following code, ____________ would involve entering two random numbers and analysing the output against the expected output.
4. In black box testing, one of the advantages is that:
5. A disadvantage of black box testing is that:
6. White box testing involves looking into the details of the algorithm. One method is:
7. Iterative testing is when a programmer writes code, tests it and returns to it if there are errors, before moving on and doing the same for the next stage.
8. Final testing or user acceptance testing is also called the ...
9. Final testing is broken down into two stages: alpha and beta.
10. Alpha testing is carried out by a group of volunteers unconnected to the development process and beta testing is carried out by the developers.