1. _________ is short for malicious software.
2. Malicious sofware is designed to cause damage or seriously disrupt the computer system that it is attacking.
3. Malware is an all-encompassing term for a number of threats. Which of the following is NOT Malware?
5. A trojan horse is a type of malware that is disguised as a harmless file or download.
6. Spyware are programs that inject adverts into pages and programs on your computer with the aim that the hacker gets advertising revenue
7. Spyware gathers data about people without their knowledge, including sensitive data like passwords
8. You can minimise the risk of malware by:
9. Some spyware can even use your laptop or comptuer's webcam without your knowledge!
10. A worm can spread from device to device but unlike a virus they don’t….