1. A penetration test, colloquially known as a pen test, is an _______________________ on a computer system, performed to evaluate the security of the system
2. Fill in the blanks in the following excerpt on pen testing.
3. The process typically identifies the ____________ and a particular goal—then reviews available information and undertakes various means to attain the goal
4. There are typically two well known types of penetration test targets: What are they?
5. Penetration testing can never be carried out manually by individuals who are capable of carrying out attacks.
6. Hackers that carry out penetration testing are sometimes called:
7. White box testing assumes knowledge of the internals of the systems.
8. White box testing would simulate an attack from someone with:
9. The aim of black box testing may be to:
10. Under budget and time constraints, ______ is a common technique that discovers vulnerabilities. It aims to get an unhandled error through random input