1. Language Translators are used to translate a language into a form that the computer will …
2. Which of the following statements is true of Assembly Language?
3. What is used to translate assembly code?
4. What translates the entire source code in one go?
5. Which language translator is used for low level languages?
6. Assembly language is made up of predetermined set of commands that can be understood by a human such as:
7. Each command 'word' translates ….
8. Assembly language has a low level of abstraction and is very similar to machine code (e.g there is a direct link between the instruction and machine code it represents)
9. The complete set of commands available is called the _________________
10. The instructions within assembly language are called Mnuecats
11. Programming in asssembly language is considered:
12. One disadvantage or issue with assembly language is that the code only works on a specific CPU family. If you use a different CPU you would
13. The main advantage of assembly language is that it :
14. An example of a program that is typically written in assembly language is:
15. Device drivers need to be as ______________ as possible which is why assembly language is perfect
16. Which of the following is NOT a typical assembly language command.
17. An example of an assembly code mneumonic is LDA 50 which…
18. In this example: LOAD 0004, it can be said that 'LOAD' is the opcode and the second part 0004 is the memory address
19. In the command MOV AL 34h…the opcode is the __________ instruction and the other parts are called OPERANDS.