1. The Little Man Computer is a very simple yet powerful ….
2. Read the excerpt on LMC and fill in the blanks
3. The LMC is based on the idea of a 'Little Man' acting like the control unit of a CPU, _________________ them as well as managing the input and output mechanisms.
4. The 100 memory addresses in the computer memory are numbered 0 to 99 and can each contain a________________ instruction or data.
5. Each assembly language instruction is made up of a 3 letter mnemonic usually followed by the memory address of the data the CPU is to act on
6. Pressing the Assemble Program button translates the assembly language instructions into 'machine code' and loads them into RAM …
7. Look carefully at the following LMC program. What does it do?
8. What does this LMC program do?
9. This LMC program doesn't add or subtract. What does it do?
10. The LMC can add or subtract numbers, but it can neither multiply nor divide. The multiplication can be carried out with the aid of ……..