1. If every programmer in the world coded in 1s and 0s (machine code), we would still need translators.
2. Two tools that are necessary for both writing and converting high level language code are:
3. When working with a high level language, ________ needs to be converted into machine code to run in a CPU.
4. A ________ is a piece of software that converts programming code into machine code.
5. A translator is sometimes a piece of hardware that physically converts the high level code to 1s and 0s.
6. Low level assembly languages do not need translators.
7. There are three types of translators. Which of the following are NOT translators?
8. What is NOT used to translate high level languages?
9. Which translator stops when it encounters an error and goes line by line?
10. What type of translator is used to translate assembly language?