1. Testing a program is essential because:
2. This is a formal document which details the tests to be performed on the software. It will describe the following:
3. This relates to the first round of testing. Before releasing new software on to the market, developers will test it in-house.
4. This refers to the second round of testing. The developers will trial the software with a limited number of users. The users report any problems to the developers.
5. This type of testing is when the product is released and real end users begin using it. Very often, end users find things wrong with systems that the programmers did not expect.
6. This type of testing is when the programmer tests their code again and again before moving on to the next part of development.
7. Iterative testing can be done at any level. You can iteratively test a single line of code
8. Input two numbers '2' and '5' into a system and test to check whether the output matches the expected result. This is an example of:
9. Using a trace table to go through the code and check for errors is an example of:
10. A __________________, colloquially known as a pen test, is an authorized simulated attack on a computer system, performed to evaluate the security of the system