1. Validation cannot check that the data entered is correct but only that it is a reasonable and valid input
2. Analyse the python code below and feel free to try it out for yourself. What type of validation check is it?
3. What would you need to change in the code below to make it accept a minimum of three characters for the name?
4. What will happen if you change the first line to IsNamePresent=True
5. This is a validation check that uses regular expressions. What is the purpose of the program?
6. In the following code, the input for an email is being validated. If "[email protected]
" is entered, what happens?
7. Analyse the code below. What would the output be if the user entered: "abc"
8. Analyse the following code: If the user input is '2', the output will be:
9. What is this a definition of? Checks that the data entered is of an expected type, e.g. text or a number
10. What is this? Checks that the user has at least inputted something, stopping them from accidentally entering nothing