1. What does this algorithm do?
2. The following algorithm prints out the times table of the number entered using a count controlled loop
3. In the following code, line 2 is an assignment operator/ assigns a value to x and….
4. In the following algorithm, what is one input that would cause the program to OUTPUT 'True'.
5. The two programming constructs that have been used in this code are ITERATION and STRING MANIPULATION
6. Analyse the following algorithm and explain what it is doing.
7. The following algorithm is supposed to print out the times table of the number entered but there is an error. What is it?
8. For the following algorithm, if the user enters '3', what will happen?
9. The following pseudocode will accept a password string as a parameter passed into the function, returning _____ if the password is a valid length or ______ if it is not valid.
10. A car dealer uses the following algorithm to determine the price to charge for cars. What is the output if p = 1000 i=2 and a = 12?