1. A flowchart is a diagram that represents a set of instructions. Flowcharts normally use _____________ to represent the different types of instructions
2. A flow chart is useful in the planning out of a program. An advantage is that:
3. A flowchart is the _________ with the help of different symbols, shapes and arrows in order to demonstrate a process or a program.
4. INPUT / OUTPUT is usually represented using a:
5. A process or instruction is usually represented using a:
6. A decision is represented by the following symbol:
7. Can you interpret the flowchart in the image and fill in the blanks for step 4?
8. In the following flowchart, how many INPUT/OUTPUT symbols are used?
9. A flowchart is a________________ of an algorithm, an algorithm can be expressed and analyzed through a flowchart.
10. A general rule of flowcharting is that all boxes of the flowchart are connected with …..
11. In the following algorithm, if the input is '44', what is the result?
12. What does the following flow chart do?
13. What flow chart symbol is executed if the email ID and password are NOT correct?
14. Analyse the following flow chart and predict what it does.
15. In the following algorithm, how many INPUT/OUTPUT boxes (parallelograms) would be in use?
16. In the following flow chart, if the numbers 1,2,3,4,5 are entered what is the output?
17. Indicates any type of internal operations like initialization, calculation etc.
18. Used for asking questions that can have either TRUE or FALSE (YES or NO) as an answer.
19. Indicates the starting or ending of the algorithm.