1. A flowchart is a diagram that represents a set of instructions. Flowcharts normally use standard symbols to represent the different instructions.
2. A diamond with two branches is used to show the …
3. ______are used to connect the steps in a flowchart, to
show the flow or sequence of the problem solving process
4. Trace the flowchart's logic to predict the output if A = 845 and B = 247.
5. Trace the flowchart's logic to find the profit or loss when CP(Cost Price) = 325 and SP (Selling Price) = 458
6. Analyse the logic of the flowchart and predict what it's function/purpose is.
7. Can you fill in the blanks for #1, and #3
8. Analyse the image with flow
Chart symbols and definitions.
Are all the explanations correct?
9. Explain the nature of the loop (iteration) taking place in this flow chart.
10. Do the flowchart and the pseudocode match up? Why or why not?