1. The following program seeks to ask the user to enter a number: (no. of pounds) and then give them the equivalent Japanese yen. In the code here, line 2 has an error. 'yen' should be 'pounds'
2. There is an error in the line below on line 4. Line 4 should be: minutes=60*convert
3. What needs to go on line 6 to calculate the average of the three test scores?
4. How would you print the area of the shape on line 6?
5. What would you type on line 5 to check to see if the user's entered guess is equivalent to the computer's guess which is stored in the variable computer_guess (equal to 7)
6. The expression int(age) below implies that ...
7. Trace the logic to predict the output of the following:
8. The MOD or % operator gives the remainder. So, 10 MOD 2 =0, and 10 MOD 8 = 2. Difficult question for a beginner: Analyse the program below and see if you explain what it is doing? Try to code it and see.
9. This is another program that uses MOD (%). Fill in the blanks on line 4 and 6. The program asks for a number and what does it calculate?
10. If the number entered was: 7, animal was 'cat' and first name was 'Bob', the username would be?