2. The history of the Internet begins with the development of ____________ in the 1950s
3. The US Department of Defense awarded contracts as early as the 1960s,for the development of the____________ project
4. The first message was sent over the ARPANET in 1969 from a lab at University of California, ____________ at Stanford Research Institute
5. Using a variety of communication protocols, _______________ networks (NPL, ARPANET) were developed in the late 1960s
6. Donald Davies first demonstrated packet switching in 1967 at the National Physics Laboratory (NPL) ________, which became a testbed for research
7. The Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) was developed by Robert E. Kahn and Vint Cerf in the 1970s and became the _____________ on the ARPANET
8. Read the following excerpt on the internet and see if you can fill in the blanks.
9. The final part of the story of the internet is briefly explained in this excerpt. Fill in the blanks
10. The rise of the Internet! Is the following paragraph true or false?