1. As a beginner we will only focus on the following data types: String, Integer, Float and Boolean. Which of the following is a string value?
2. The following variables have been assigned string values. What is the output when the following statement is executed?
3. The following code asks the user for two test scores and then divides it by 2 to get an average. Can you point out why it will not work correctly?
4. A company in the UK is creating a database driven website and needs to assign data types to each field. They give the field NAME the data type, STRING, and Address Line 1, STRING as well. What is the most appropriate data type for POSTCODE? (e.g SM1 1RT)
5. A parent of six children is creating a simple program to help his kids keep track of their pocket money. His eldest son has a pocket money balance of 23.50 this month. What is the most appropriate (from the given list) data type for the variable 'balance'
6. A username generation program looks something like this: (see code). Can you spot the error?
7. The following code will come up with this error: TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' objects on line 4 in main.py
8. In the following code, both the variables 'age' and 'hours' need to be used in a calculation. Which one has been set up to obtain the correct 'data type' of user input? Look at Line 3 and Line 8
9. In the following code, what would happen if a user enters the input "one hundred pounds" for the first question?
10. In the following code, what would the output be, if the user enters: 20