1. The cloud or cloud computing refers to a range of software and services that run on the internet rather than on your PC
2. An advantage of the cloud is that you can access your data anywhere with an internet connection
3. Third-party clouds enable organizations to focus on their core businesses instead of expending resources on computer _______________________
4. True or False - read the following excerpt
5. An example of cloud services is online hosting of webpage data as well as online backups of your files
6. Streaming services such as NETFLIX, Spotify and Amazon are NOT an example of cloud services
7. Are online applications such as Office 365, Google Docs and Adobe Creative services examples of cloud services?
8. Which of the following are advantages of cloud computing?
9. Which of the following is a disadvantage of cloud computing?
10. Simply put, cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and more—over the Internet (“the cloud”).