1. When was the first UK Data Protection Act passed?
2. Which of these is an example of sensitive data?
3. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual.
6. The Data Protection Act 2018 complements the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
7. The Data Protection Act protects your computer from being hacked.
8. Who has the power to enforce the Data Protection Act?
9. Under the Data Protection Act 2018, it is __ ______ to sell, or offer to sell, personal data knowingly or recklessly obtained or disclosed without the consent of the data controller.
11. The main purpose of the Data Protection Act is to help everyone find information.
13. Who are the data users?
15. How long can personal data be stored?