3. What should you do first when you are being hacked?
4. Which famous group of hackers is known as "digital Robin Hood" and recognizable by wearing a Guy Fawkes mask?
6. Albert Gonzalez executed one of the largest-known identity thefts the world has ever seen.
8. Gary McKinnon, known as “Solo” on the internet, allegedly coordinated what would become the largest military computer hack of all time.
10. In North Korea, top students are handpicked from the University of Automation to become members of which hacking group?
14. What is a security exploit?
15. What is Password cracking?
16. What is a "white hat" hacker?
17. Gray Hat Hackers are the most dangerous type of hackers.
19. State or Nation sponsored hackers are those who have been employed by their state or nation's government to snoop in and penetrate through full security to gain confidential information from other governments to stay at the top online.
20. Black Hat hackers will hack into your system with the good intention of finding vulnerabilities and help you remove virus and malware from your system.