1. The authentication process is to ensure that …
2. At the simplest level of authentication it might just involve:
3. Username and password entry is the simplest form of authentication. This allows the network server to:
4. Username password authentication can have some security risks such as:
5. People have so many sign-on details that they find it hard to remember all the passwords. What is SSO?
6. The __________________ is another alternative to keep networks secure.
7. Why is two factor authentication more secure?
8. Two factor authentication is used by banks and secure online shops. One disadvantage is that:
9. A common example of the two factor authentication is the: ________________________________
10. What is biometric authentication?