1. Computer networks have huge benefits but they also cause security risks.
3. Read the excerpt below and fill in the blanks
4. Many network security threats today are spread over the Internet. Which from the list is NOT a threat?
5. Read the following excerpt and define an 'unstructured' attack.
6. What it all boils down to is ______. Network security is important because keeping ______ safe is important.
8. ____________ (also called ransomware) is another example of unauthorised data change.
9. A cyber attack is is an attempt to gain unauthorised access to, or control of, a computer and the network it is connected to.
10. Network security is about keeping a network safe from:
11. Some types of data are worth real money and so are attractive targets for _____________
12. Other examples of attractive targets for data theft would be:
13. Companies ought to keep certain personal details (such as passport number, NI number, and address) __________________
14. Medical records would count as:
15. There are legal obligations that require networks and data holders to keep data secure. Penalties can include: