2. In Python, syntax and indentation matter. In the code below, what is an example of INCORRECT syntax?
3. In the code below, where has the indentation been applied? (Where do you notice an indent?) Note: In Python subroutines are also called 'functions'.
4. What will the below code do?
5. What does using print(""" """), as shown below, achieve?
6. Python is a language that is growing fast in popularity. Huge companies including facebook, youtube and google use python in their backend systems.
7. There is an error in the code below. Can you point it out?
8. It was a Dutch programmer, Guido Van Rossum, who wrote Python as a hobby programming project back in the late 1980s. Since then it has grown hugely in popularity
9. Python is NOT free to use. Users (like you) can NOT use it to create commercial apps.
10. Finally, fill in the blanks: Python is an o__________ source programming language that was made to be easy to read. It was created by a programmer named Guido van Rossum in 1991. The language is named after a t__________ show, and not the snake.