1. To send an email you will first need to ____________ an email message.
2. You need to enter the email address of the ________in the to field. You can enter multiple email addresses usually using a comma to separate them.
3. An email account consists of several parts. A username and password, an email address and a ________.
4. CC stands for ________ : Anyone listed here will get a copy of the message and anyone who receives the message will know who else the message was sent to.
5. If you add an email address in the BCC field, then the main recipient of the email will not know you have also sent to another person.
6. Subject Field: This should contain a _________ of the content and should always be used, but is not mandatory.
7. Content Field- This contains the main email message and if you are using HTML email (default) it cannot ever contain text and images.
8. Attachments are files like documents and pictures that you can include with your email. To add an attachment look for_______________.
9. All email providers limit the size of attachments with the standard being around 25MBytes.
10. Most email clients display a list of emails showing the sender and subject with unread emails shown in _____.(or highlighted somehow)
11. When you have read an email and want to respond, there are usually three options:
12. If you send email to someone on a regular basis then rather than typing in the email address manually each time you can store their address details in a ______________.
13. It is possible that you will receive unwanted email (e.g offensive material or marketing). This can be placed in the _____ folder.
14. Your mailbox is divided into a number of folders and incoming email is normally placed in your sent items.
15. Emails that you have sent to your friends will be in the: