1. Electronic devices, the internet and the web has made the world a completely safe place.
2. _______________ tells other people who you are and where to find you. This would include things like your name, address, school and what you look like.
3. As the internet and world wide web are governned carefully, it is safe to post your personal information online.
4. Computers have programs called _________ (e.g Chrome, Internet explorer) which are used to access the world wide web (www).
5. The web is one of the most important uses of the internet. It consists of millions if not billions of _________.
6. All information on the web is child-friendly so you are unlikely to find anything there that would upset you.
7. Every web page on the web is trustworthy and you can trust what it says is reliable, true and correct.
8. What do you do if you click on a website which has pictures or words that upset you?
9. If someone contacts you via a gaming room or chat room online, it is safe to give them your phone number, but not your address.
10. If a friend sends you threatening or hurtful messages online, they are allowed to do so, as it is not being done in person.
11. What is the following excerpt describing?
__________ can occur through SMS, Text, and apps, or online in social media, forums, or gaming where people can view, participate in, or share content. ______________ includes sending, posting, or sharing negative, harmful, false, or mean content about someone else