1. Spreadsheets are used to store information and data.
2. The most popular spreadsheet program is Microsoft Office ______. Free alternatives include OpenOffice Calc and Google Docs, which runs in a web browser.
3. Once we have our information in a spreadsheet we can run powerful calculations, make _________________and analyse patterns
4. Every _____ in a spreadsheet or worksheet has a unique cell reference, which consists of a letter and a number. The letter refers to the column and the number refers to the row.
5. To select a cell, _________ on it. To enter data, double-click it. To select multiple cells, click and hold the left mouse button and drag it in the direction of the cells you want to select.
6. The three types of data you can enter into a cell are data, labels and ____________.
7. Formulas are _________________ that update automatically if referenced data changes.
8. The A-Z feature automatically ______ data in ascending/descending order or alphabetically.
9. In the following spreadsheet, where is it likely that Eric has used a formula?
10. John could use a spreadsheet to plan his birthday party and costs.