1. A Sunday school youth club wishes to present some information to their church about their recent mission trip to Romania. What is the best software to do this?
2. What is Microsoft's most popular software for presentations called?
3. Clicking on design allows you to create a 'style' that is applied to your whole presentation. This is sometimes called:
4. Presentation software usually has _______ and the user will fill these _______ with text and images.
5. Power point software is best used for creating long reports and writing emails.
6. Which of the following situations would a power point most likely be used?
7. To view (see) a presentation, which of the following needs to be done?
8. Transitions in power point are _________________________.
9. Animations (refer to the above image) in power point are:
10. Power point is wonderful but you cannot embed videos inside slides. It only allows pictures and text.