1. Ada Lovelace was the daughter of Lord Byron. Byron was a famous ___________ .
2. Ada and her mother were abandoned by Byron when Ada was a baby. She never saw him again.
3. When Ada was just twelve years old, she devised a machine to:
5. Ada Lovelace was the first person to propose that computers could be used for more than calculating numbers.
6. She wrote algorithms for which conceptual computer?
7. It is thought she worked on a programme with Babbage to ________ .
8. Which famous author read to her on her deathbed?
9. Ada Lovelace died aged just 36. Who did she ask to be buried next to?
10. The United States Department of Defence named a computer language 'Ada' after Ada Lovelace.