1. A japanese company are due to bring out a household servant robot named "Ayo". The robot's "brain" is a powerful CPU. The CPU is a __________________.
2. A keyboard is an example of an _____ device.
3. A TV screen attached to a PC is an example of an _____________.
4. Name two input devices (type them in seperated by commas).
5. Which of the following is NOT a storage device
6. What sort of information does a LED output?
7. Typically, a Hard drive stores less information than a CD. True or False?
8. All the different pieces or parts of a computer (e.g. the keyboard, hard drive etc) are all connected together on the __________board.
9. Describe one way in which ROM is different from RAM?
10. What do the heatsink and fan do inside a computer?
11. Cloud storage refers to when companies store all their data in a sky-based sattelite and not on hard drives.
12. A barcode reader is an output and processing device.
13. What does RAM stand for?
14. A speaker is an example of a sound based input device.
15. What does the "SS" in SSD stand for?